May 8, 2017

Monday - Sunny and warmish

A good day.

I got up this morning, got dressed and went with F over to the apartment.  I took care of a bit of personal stuff, then I had a break to eat breakfast and watch ER.

I decided to rebox some of the food that I had boxed up earlier so I could send it out tonight.  I got that done, and also did a little bit in the spare bedroom today too.  Oh, and I stripped the bed too.  

F came home for lunch and I let him have the couch.  When he was back safely at work, I had my lunch.  Today I had a salad that I bought before coming to the apartment and a bagel from Costco.  Yum.  

In the afternoon I did a few little things around the apartment.  I did some washing of towels too.  F came to the apartment before 6 pm so I got dressed and waited for him to take me out of there!

We went for dinner to Bon Journo, an Italian cafe.  It was fine, but not great.  I almost wish we’d gone to one of my favourites instead.  We picked up a few things for F’s mother and then went back to the house.  

F watched some TV with his mother and I sat upstairs.  I didn’t do much, just tried to catch up with my email.  


Really that’s about it.  It was a good day, and a quiet day. Not bad at all.  Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and have a good night’s sleep!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: