July 3, 2017

Monday - Rainy and Cloudy

A good day.

I woke up early this morning and F was still asleep. I was surprised and woke him but he said that his alarm was set for a few minutes later.  Oops! He went off to work and I snoozed a little longer.

After the news, I went downstairs and had breakfast with K.  It was just cereal again, there was no tea, sad to say.  I miss my morning cuppa.  I should just make it upstairs!

I came back upstairs and watched a bit of TV, did a load of laundry, and checked the internet for a bit.  F swung by with some paperwork for me to process too.  After he left, I went down to the kitchen and made lunch for K and I.  I did a fairly simple thing today, I just made tuna salad sandwiches with a salad and tofu on the side.  It was nice. I also pared things down and didn’t make too much as well.  

After lunch I went back upstairs and basically spent the rest of the afternoon up there.  I did wrap my niece’s presents, but I haven’t found a box to fit them in yet.  I watched a bit of TV too.

When F came back after work, we talked about where to go for dinner. I gave him a couple of suggestions and then we decided to ask his mum to come with us.  She agreed to, so the three of us went off to a restaurant where F could get ramen and I could get something else!  

Dinner was nice.  I was in charge of the drink bar for people…I went and got everyone’s drinks for them.  It was kind of fun.  After dinner, we bought a few groceries and brought them back to the house.  F and I popped out again to get a box, but didn’t manage.  Instead, we went to McDonald for some wifi and then bought a couple more things at the grocery store nearby.  

We came back to the house and I watched some TV and F played with his phone a lot!  That’s about it for today.  I wasn’t really busy enough today, I haven’t done much unpacking at all lately, but I feel a bit stuck. I am not sure where to put things and how to incorporate our stuff into K’s stuff.  

Come back later and see how my Tuesday goes.  Until tomorrow….  


No comments: