August 18, 2017

Friday - Cloudy and rainy

You know how you have a day that you think will go one way and it goes in a way that you never expected?  That was my day today!

F didn’t sleep well last night and was awake when I woke up at 5 am.  He managed to get a little sleep but wasn’t sure if he would go to work today.  He went off finally.  

I had a quiet morning, K didn’t want breakfast again today, so I had mine upstairs.  I got a message from my friend asking if I could meet her for coffee. Sure!  

I got ready for her, but of course I was ready oodles before she arrived.  It wasn’t a big deal, and I did a little bit of end darning while I was waiting.  When she arrived we discussed where to go and I suggested going to the Kimuraya Factory store.  They have a nice selection of baked goods and free coffee, so I thought it might be nice.  We went and had lunch together.  Yay.  

I got back to the house around 2:00 pm and then around 2:30 pm I got a call from F.  He was on his way back.  He’d taken the afternoon off to go to the doctor.  When he got back here he changed and we discussed what to do.  He was all for letting me out at the mall, but the mall was in the opposite direction and I wouldn’t know how long he’d take.  I finally decided to just go with him, so that’s what I did.

We were at the doctor’s office for more than 3 hours.  While we were waiting, I did some reading and also some colouring!  I had brought along my colouring pencil crayons and some postcards that I work on at times.  I even gave a colouring sheet to F and he did some.  It was rather fun.  I did quite a lot of work on my postcard.  F was seen to a couple of times and then we were able to go.  He has to go back tomorrow too.

We talked about what to do for the evening. We decided to get K something for dinner and then take ourselves off to the Internet Cafe.  We did that too.  I just watched some TV and had dinner.

We came back around 10:00pm and had a quiet evening in.  We had a bit of chat time together, then he did his thing and I did mine.  

That’s about it.  It wasn’t the day I expected, both F leaving work early and me going out with my friend were surprises, but turned out to be good ones.  


Come back later on Saturday to see what we get up to.  Will we see a movie or go to the fireworks?  Will we have a good morning, or a rushed one?  Hmmm.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: