September 10, 2017

Sunday - Rainy but clearing later on.

A good day.

We slept in this morning and it was nice. I woke up around and then 9 and then somewhere close to noon. F and I talked early on about going out for breakfast, but we were too close to the deadline so I went back to sleep.  

Finally, I got up and got dressed. We all went out for lunch to Naa and it was really nice. We got put in a small room in the back that we’d never seen before, but it was private and nice. We enjoyed our meal a lot.

F and I brought K back to the house and then spent some time searching for my shoes, but we didn’t find them. Sigh. After that, the two of us went out for a while.  

We drove to House Kiyokawa and went to Cafe Studio Cinq. We had a coffee and a cream puff each, which was really nice. We spent some time using the wifi and then left. I bought a few souvenirs from the shop that were made in Tsuruoka, then we went off to the grocery store.

F and I picked up something for K’s dinner and came back to the house and delivered it. I picked up my back pack with stuff in it and we were off and on the road again. 

This time we went to F’s car dealership and had the oil changed in his car. As always I was so impressed by the dealership. We were invited to sit down in a lovely showroom with brochures, a TV, magazines, toys for children. One of the clerks took our drink order and we had refreshing drinks brought to us. The garage section was separated by glass walls so we could see the mechanics working on the cars. It was quite interesting.  

After we finished with the car, F and I went to the Internet Cafe for the next 3 hours. F got a massaging chair right away, I got one about 20 minutes later. It was nice today. I watched a bit of regular TV and then some YouTube. We both had dinner there too.  

Around the right time, I let F know about the time being up and we left. We drove back to the house via the convenience store for a drink for each of us. 

At the house, we spent a bit of time going through the fridge and throwing out a bunch of “mystery” things and anything that was really outdated or going bad.  There were a few things that we weren’t sure about so usually we left them, but I let F make the decision in those cases.  We have a lot more room in the fridge now too, which is a good thing!  

We came upstairs and then we had our showers and our drinks too. That is about it for our day.

Tomorrow F is back to work for one day. He’s taking a few days off this week. Hurray for that. If you are interested, come back tomorrow night and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: