September 20, 2017

Wednesday - cold and rainy

A good day.

I had a very strange night last night. I fell asleep in bed without taking my medicine and then woke up at 2 with the TV blaring away.  I got up, took my cold medicine and then couldn't sleep for ages.  Finally around 3:30 I turned off the TV and went to sleep.  This morning, my alarm went off at 7:15, but I turned it off and finally dragged myself out of bed at 8:30 or so.

Today my sister and I went into West Edmonton Mall and did a little shopping.  We went to a speciality bra shop if you want to know the details and we each bought something.  We also went and looked at the version of the hundred yen shop in the mall. It was okay, but not as much fun as the real thing!

We came back to Beaumont and I bought us lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant.  My sister had noodle soup and I had noodles with salad and meat.  I quite liked mine, she said hers was okay. We came back to the house for a while, then she picked up her son.

We had a bit of a chat, but later on, I got tired and came downstairs and took a long nap. I woke up quite a bit later.  Everyone else had had dinner already, so I grabbed some leftovers and had them.

I joined the others in the living room and we watched a bit of TV.  We went our separate ways between 9:30 and 10:00. I came downstairs and have been checking websites and blogging ever since.

I'm not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow. I might go into the city again and do a little bit of shopping. I didn't bring a whole lot of clothes. I know I can wash the ones I have here, but I'd like to get a few new things anyway!

Come back on Thursday and see what is up.  Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you !

James Glue 1st.

Helen said...

Aww! Thank you kind sir. Back at you!!!