September 21, 2017

Thursday - Cold and Rainy

A good day.

I had a bit of a bad night last night.  I didn't go to bed until quite late, around 2 am.  I woke up at 5:30 and wasn't able to fall asleep again at all.  I did try.

I dragged myself out of bed a bit after 7 and had some coffee and cereal as I said goodbye to my nephew.  My sister did a work out and then the two of us headed into the city.  She dropped me off at the mall and I spent the next couple of hours shopping.  I didn't buy a lot today, but I did get another bra and then after lunch I found a couple more things.  I got a shirt and a pair of shorts for next summer for under 20 dollars.  I thought that was a good deal.  Lunch was nice today too, I had Greek food from the food court and it wasn't bad.

I wanted to shop a little more, but my sister was due to pick me up so I went to the meeting place, and there she was!  She drove me and her son back to Beaumont.

We had a good but quiet evening.  I helped my nephew with his homework a bit, did a little cooking and did some laundry too.  It was quite a good time.

After my brother in law came back from work we were all settled in on the couch but I could tell I was fading.  I came downstairs to get ready for tomorrow and visiting with a friend.

Unfortunately I won't be able to update for the next couple of days, but please don't worry. I should be back on Sunday night.  Come back then and find out about my weekend.  Until Sunday....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen-I just wanted to let you know that I actually follow your blog but am rarely on my computer. I can't comment from my ipad. It just won't work! I'm on my computer right now so I remembered to stop by and leave a comment. Hope you have a nice time in Canada!

Helen said...

Hi Connie! Thanks for commenting. I read your blog very often too, but rarely comment since some of what I would say is just what other people have said!