September 27, 2017

Wednesday - Sunny and Warm

A good day.

I overslept again today.  I didn't have quite as many problems falling asleep last night, but it still took a while.  I am not sure what is going on with that!

I got up finally and had coffee and breakfast.  After showers for both of us, my sister and I went into Edmonton.  We went to Cabelo's, a store for outdoor people.  I got a couple of things for my hubby and a few things for my MIL.  Yay me.  I'm so nice.  My sister bought a few things too.

We visited another store in the area too and then came back to Beaumont.  We ate lunch.  I had a frozen entree lunch, which was a little spicy, but very good.  It was Thai.  My nephew came home soon after lunch and the rest of the day was a bit of a blur.  I did a bunch of laundry. I washed a lot of my new clothes.  The good thing is that I'll be able to take them in to be hemmed soon after I get back and won't have to wait until I wash and dry them there.

Dinner was grilled chicken breasts with baked potatoes and salad.  My sister is a very good cook when she wants to be!!

I watched some TV with my family, chiefly Jeopardy and Criminal Minds and then came downstairs where I have been ever since.  I should try and have an earlier night tonight as I'm going out tomorrow. I'll be doing my visit to my old stomping grounds in the city.  Hope it doesn't get too cold at night!

Come back in a while and see how my Thursday goes.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: