September 29, 2017

Friday - Warm and Sunny

A good day.

I didn't sleep too well last night.  It was probably too much coffee at dinner, but it could just be me not going to bed early enough either.

I got up this morning, had breakfast and then got dressed and waited for my sister.  She was. waiting for me too, so we were a bit late in leaving!  She dropped me off at the LRT station and was on her way.  I bought my ticket and was on my way soon.  I got downtown and decided I would check out the Art Gallery.  Unfortunately, the Art Gallery was a tad expensive and there wasn't anything on that I knew about, so I decided to skip it.  Instead, I walked through the park and in front of City Hall.  I saw this sign commemorating Canada's 150th year, so snapped a picture.



I went into the mall in Edmonton Centre and tried to find my way around.  It took a while to get my bearings, but I finally did.  I did a little shopping in some of the shops, tried on some clothes and bought some of them.  I had lunch upstairs too. I had poutine and also a Greek wrap that was good.

As it was getting a bit late, I quickly checked out one more shop.  I tried on a few things, but only bought one shirt and then left the mall. I had a hard time finding the LRT station, and then the one I did find was quite a long walk.  Still, it wasn't bad at all.  I got a seat on the next train going my way, and had a nice trip back to Century Park.

My niece arrived just as I got there, so we both had great timing!  She drove us back to Beaumont and a little later we all had dinner.  We watched a movie later on but after that, everyone was quite tired and went their separate ways.  My niece had gone to bed earlier too.

And that is it for today.  Tomorrow I have a couple of family things that are going on, in fact, most of this weekend will be family oriented.  I don't mind, after all, I hardly ever get to see people in my family.  

If I can, I will try and update tomorrow night.  Don't wait up for me though!  Until tomorrow....

No comments: