September 3, 2017

Sunday - Sunny and warm, some light rain

A good day.

I slept in a bit this morning, but really, considering how much I used to sleep in, it wasn’t too bad. F was up long before me though. I was dressed before him, however.  

We talked about breakfast, but didn’t go for it. Then he suggested going to Amarume to the restaurant near the train station. I like that place and we don’t often go, so agreed. We didn’t take his mother today though.

We drove out to the restaurant and had a lovely meal of yakiniku, rice, and salad. Afterwards, we checked out the gift shop there and I picked up a few very cool postcards. On the way back from the restaurant, we stopped in at a farm and picked up some nashi. 

F was supposed to fix the house’s TV antenna today, but he had to buy it first. We visited K’s Denki in Mikawa and got one. I got some blank cd's too. 

We drove back to Tsuruoka and F set up the new antenna for his mother. He had a few mishaps like dropping the whole new antenna off the roof of the house, but eventually got it done. Yay him.

We went to Gusto for dinner tonight with K.  It wasn’t anything fancy.  She had fish, F had a loco-moco and I had a burger and salad.  After our dinner, we went to Yamaya for some muesli for me and tea for me and some dill pickle chips for me (and F if he’s really good!!) and a few other things. After that, we went to MaxValu for regular groceries. We needed milk and yogurt and lunch things…picked those babies up!

We drove back to the house and K went to bed almost immediately.  I did up the kitchen garbage and added in our stuff from upstairs.  On the way back to the house, I had asked F if he’d like to go for a walk tonight.  He would, so we got changed and went out.  We went over to the park across the main road and walked on the circuit for about 30 minutes.  We did a couple of miles according to my US app. 

We came back to the house and upstairs.  A little while later I took my shower, then F took his.  It’s been a nice quiet evening to be honest.  

Not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow. I am thinking that I might do some laundry and perhaps pack a few more things in my suitcase. Wish me luck with that!


Come back later and see if my Monday is at all Manic….Until tomorrow….

No comments: