October 2, 2017

Monday - Snowy and Cold, Sunny Later On

A good day.

I woke up fairly early this morning, but didn't get up for a while.  I did get up before it was ridiculous however!  I had breakfast and coffee, then took a shower.

My sister and I went out to Leduc today to do a little shopping.  We went to Pennington's, a store for larger ladies like myself.  I spent rather a lot of money there today. I got a couple of t-shirts, bras, a pair of jeans and a coat.  Technically it isn't a winter coat, but it should be warm enough for Tsuruoka.  I got it big enough that I can always put a sweater or a sweatshirt underneath it.  Yay me.

We also popped into Mark's Work Wearhouse.  My sister was looking for some jeans.  She found some. I tried some on too, but they were either too big or too small.  Sigh.  I did get a top that was on clearance so that was good!

We came back to Beaumont and came back to the house.  We ate a bit of lunch and then my sister went to pick up my nephew.  I took a bit of a nap later on and also did some laundry.  I didn't bring a huge amount of clothes so I have to keep doing laundry.  I'm going to have to be careful soon, or I won't be able to get my clothes dry before I leave!

In the evening, my sister and my nephew went off to Hockey Practice.  I had my dinner, which was a microwave frozen meal.  It was rather nice.  I watched a bit of TV, did some colouring and finished my laundry.

After my sister and nephew came back, we watched a bit of TV and then went our separate ways to bed.  I'm watching TV and winding down the evening before I go to bed.

Tomorrow, we are supposed to go and meet some relatives that have some of our family photos from a relative that died earlier this year.  It will be nice to meet them. I'm not sure if I ever have met the people before!  I have a terrible memory for people anyway.

So, that's it for me for now.  Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you all about my Tuesday.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: