October 5, 2017

Thursday - Warm and Sunny

A good day.

I got up fairly early this morning and had breakfast while my sister used the treadmill.  Soon after she was finished, she drove me into the city and I caught the LRT to Kingsway Mall.  I spent the next few hours shopping in the mall.  I had a great time.

I had lunch in the mall too.  The food court had a Ukrainian Restaurant and I was very happy to see it.  I had some yummy food there and really enjoyed it. I hardly ever get to have Ukrainian food, so it really was a treat.

Soon after my lunch I had to leave the mall.  I just missed a train, so it was about a 15 minute wait.  I was a bit worried because I knew I'd be late and I didn't have a way to let my sister know.  However, I caught a train and I only ended up being 10 minutes late so it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.

We drove back to Beaumont and got to the house.  I said hello to everyone and took the things I bought downstairs.  I watched a few videos with my nephew that were strange and then came downstairs to do some more scanning.  However, dinner was ready soon, so I went upstairs and had dinner with everyone.

After dinner, I finished up the scanning I had set myself and then went upstairs for a few minutes.  My sister and brother in law were watching TV, but they have an early start tomorrow.

I came downstairs again and  tried to pack a few things in my suitcase.  I did a little bit, but I still have to do some laundry tomorrow.  Still, some things need to get into my suitcases soon.  I need to see if I will be sending a few things by mail, or asking my sister to send them on later in the year!

I watched a couple of things on TV and will probably watch a little more before I go to bed.  Tomorrow I will have a night out with my friend. I will most likely be back for my update tomorrow night, but don't wait up just in case!

Come back later if you dare and find out about my day. Until tomorrow....

No comments: