October 9, 2017

Monday - Cooler...didn't go out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

A mostly good day.  I slept in a bit, but did get up fairly early. I went upstairs and had my breakfast and coffee.  I'm really going to miss the Keurig machine!

I had a bit of a quiet day, which means that I can't really remember what went on! My headache came back so I took some more headache medicine and then had a lie-down until it started to work. Later we had lunch, which was plates of last night's dinner.  It was really nice.

My niece left after lunch and we gave each other a big hug before she left.  I miss her a lot when I'm not here.

My nephew and I played card games for a while.  That was fun.  He's got quite a way about him.

In the evening, my nephew and I watched Deadpool.  We'd both seen it before, but I was quite surprised to watch it with him. He's only 12, but going on 50.  Some of that film is very adult and I wouldn't have suggested it for him personally, but his mother said it was okay.  I think she'd forgotten how adult it is too.

We went our separate ways around 9:30.  I came downstairs and am now watching crazy reality TV from the US.  Some of it makes me quite annoyed and I'd like to yell at the people and ask them what do they think they are doing?!

This is my second-last night here.  I'll be leaving Canada on Wednesday and will arrive back in Tsuruoka on Friday.  Between Wednesday and Friday, possibly into Saturday, I won't be updating as I'll be travelling or too jet-lagged to blog.  I'm not completely sure if I'll blog tomorrow or not.  If I can do it early enough then I will!

Come back later and see how things go.  Will I get everything in my suitcase?  Fingers crossed!  Until tomorrow...?

No comments: