November 15, 2017

Wednesday - Rainy, very rainy

A good day.

In the morning, I did my usual things and went downstairs and had breakfast with K.  It was quite nice, but also not a big deal.  

I watched some of my shows off the DVR and decided to bring in some of my laundry.  I brought some stuff back in and hung it over my heater so that it would dry.  It was at the stage where I wasn’t sure if it was dry or just cold.  It worked and I was able to put things away later.

I went down a bit after 1 to see if K wanted to have lunch with me.  I felt terribly guilty yesterday when I didn’t go down until almost 2:30.  Anyway, she did want lunch.  We had the leftover chicken and salad from yesterday, shared a piece of bread, and had the rest of the nabe from last night.  It was quite good. Also, I managed to tell K that I wouldn’t be around tomorrow afternoon.

I did the dishes and then went upstairs again.  I worked on my little Christmas ornament that I’m making for an exchange and got it done. Yay!  I think it turned out rather well.


I brought in the rest of my laundry and again, hung it up to warm up and dry.  Honestly, today my day was quite boring. I kept planning to do a Postcrossing or two, but never got around to it. I also didn’t get around to my Christmas Letter either. I’m debating not doing one this year.  It hasn’t been the best year for me after all.

F came back to the house around his usual time and was tired.  We talked about dinner and I suggested going back to the chain udon shop.  He liked that idea, so we went.  I had the same dish again and was pleased with it. I also had a couple of pieces of tempura too.  F didn’t really like his dish though. It looked okay, but mine was good.  He should have had it!!

We bought a few groceries at the store. We picked up stuff for K’s dinner and her lunch tomorrow.  I’ll probably have breakfast with her again and then leave just before noon. We came back to the house and had a quiet evening in.  I watched some telly and then took a shower.  F and I both had some decaf coffee which was nice too.  

Tomorrow I’m going to catch a bus downtown and then meet a friend for lunch. I have a few other things that I’d like to do afterwards, so come back and find out if I get them done! Until tomorrow…. 


No comments: