December 8, 2017

Friday - Cool and clear

A good day.  

I got up this morning, had some tea, made the bed, got dressed, but not in this order.  After NCIS I went down for breakfast, but K was nowhere in sight.  I put together my breakfast and went back upstairs.  I also did a load of my laundry for myself too.  I hung things up, put away dry stuff and generally kept myself busy.  

A little after 1 I went downstairs for lunch, but K didn’t want any.  She didn’t even want the coffee we’d talked about having. I was a tad surprised, but that’s fine.  I put together my lunch, brought it upstairs and ate.  

In the afternoon I did some computer stuff, I checked my suitcase and I finally wrapped one or two packages for my Christmas mailing.  I didn’t do that many.  

F was a little late tonight but was back by 6pm.  He hadn’t slept last night, so I expected him to want to go to sleep, but he didn’t.  I mentioned the movie was starting tonight and he said he’d like to go with me. Woot!  

We went to the store and bought K some food for dinner, brought it back for her and then we left.  We had dinner at Coco Ichibanya Curry and it was quite good.  I had their soup curry with roasted chicken, F had their Champon curry.  We were quite pleased really.

We drove over to the theatre and bought our tickets.  F kept wanting to put us right up front in the theatre, but I got us moved back a few rows.  Anyway, we went to see Murder on the Orient Express and both of us liked it a lot.  I thought it was a lot of fun.  It could have moved a little faster in places, but it definitely had an old time feel about it.  F said he’d like to see it again, I’m not sure if I would if there was something else playing.  

A little spoiled for choice at the moment.  There are actually 4 movies in English playing now!  I've seen all of these.

After the movie we came back to the house via the convenience store.  In the house, we relaxed for a while.  I watched a bit of TV, F took a shower, and then I did too.  That’s it. 


Tomorrow I am off to Sendai to hopefully see an old friend and to go to ETJ.  I’m hoping that it is a good weekend.  Keep your fingers crossed that I have a good time!  Come back in a few days and see what has gone on.  Until….?

No comments: