March 1, 2018

Thursday - Cold and windy

An okay day.

I woke up this morning and felt pretty bad.  After F left I usually sleep a little later and then get up. Today I slept a lot longer and then got up.  I watched my morning telly and then went downstairs to fetch my breakfast. I came back upstairs, ate, and then took a nap. I got up an hour later and did feel a bit better.  

I had a very quiet day today.  I didn’t do much and because I was feeling under the weather, didn’t check on K at all.  I felt a bit bad about it, but I don’t want to pass on anything if I have it. 

When F came back from work tonight we decided to go out for sushi.  We left and went over to Kula sushi.  It was okay tonight, we probably ate too much, but it was good.  We bought a few groceries after we finished, but getting from the store to the car was quite horrible.  We are having gale force winds at the moment.  It’s been a day of horrible weather, rain and wind.  It might snow overnight too.  

We came back to the house and had a quiet evening.  F watched some TV for a while which I grudgingly allowed.  It wasn’t a big deal, just I would rather have talked to him.  When he took his shower I watched something off the DVR and then Elementary.  That’s pretty much my day.  I hope I am feeling better tomorrow. I don’t feel awful enough to stay in bed all day, but don’t feel well enough to be highly energetic!  


Come back later if you’d like and see how my Friday goes.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: