March 13, 2018

Tuesday - Warmer and sunny

An okay day.

I had a really hard time dragging myself out of bed this morning.  K was already up and dressed which surprised me no end!  I think she must be a Spring person.  

I got up finally, watched the English bits of the news and then my morning shows.  I had a quiet morning really and took another nap on the floor. I should just go and nap on the bed, but I’m stubborn!

F popped back to the house a couple of times today, but it was nice to see him. He couldn’t stay long either time.  

I did some Postcrossing today, for the first time in over a month.  I did 4 cards today, from writing, scanning and posting them too.  I didn’t do a lot else today, but I did that!  I barely even saw K today and didn’t have the chance to talk to her either.  Well, as much as I can talk to her!

When F came back to the house after work tonight he was really tired. He wanted to get his hair cut, so I suggested taking me to the mall.  He also wanted to have dinner and go to the onsen again. I was less than enthusiastic about the last one but said I’d go.  He drove downtown, dropped me off at the mall and then went away to have his hair cut.

I did a little bit of shopping.  I found a place selling the discounted Valentine’s Day Chocolates, so bought a small box for F, then went up to the hundred yen shop and got him a cloth bag for his onsen gear.  Tonight he tried to cram his clothes into a small plastic bag and I thought it was a bit embarrassing, not to mention silly.  I picked up something else for him too and paid.

I was just on my way to Doutors when he called to say he was done.  I asked him to meet me and he did. We went to Doutors for a bit of wifi and coffee and dessert.  That was nice.  We left about half an hour later.

We had a quick and fairly cheerful dinner at Tsukiya tonight.  It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either. I had gyudon, F had salmon and natto and egg on rice. It looked fairly horrible…the natto did anyway!

We drove out to the onsen and went our separate ways.  Despite the locker room seeming to be busy, it really wasn’t.  I had an okay bath and enjoyed a few minutes outside in the rotenburo.  

On the way back to town, F stopped at a convenience store so I could get some salad for tomorrow and he picked up a couple of things too.  We came back to the house and after a few minutes where he seemed okay, he fell asleep. He’s still dressed, so I’m going to have to wake him up soon to go to bed.

And that was my day. It was quiet, but okay.  I’m not sure what we’ll get up to tomorrow. Come back later and find out!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: