March 15, 2018

Thursday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up fairly early today, K didn’t. Tee hee.  It doesn’t really matter to me if she does or doesn’t get up early.  I hope when I’m 80 something people will let me sleep as long as I like!  In fact, I think I’ll insist on it.

I watched my shows, made my bed, did a couple of loads of laundry and hung them in the room.  I did finally see K today but really didn’t talk much to her.  It’s funny how we bump around in this house and not run into each other.  

I should have gone out for a walk, but didn’t. It didn’t even have to be a power walk, just to get out of the house. Sigh. Maybe tomorrow. That’s what I keep saying to myself.

In the afternoon I opened a window up here and let some fresh air come in. Unfortunately, I think K was grilling some fish and that smell came in too.  Boo!  I don’t actually know how, but it did.  

Oh, during the afternoon I watched one of the NHK’s programmes of British Rock performances from the 70’s.  This was particularly good for me as it had a ton of people that I was either a big fan of or really liked.  It had Wizzard, Mud, Alvin Stardust (my mum loved him) and best of all was David Essex doing Rock On! I had such a huge crush on him when I was in Britain.  He really has the twinkliest eyes…even now I think.

I did quite a bit of work on my scarf today and thought I might come close to finishing it.  I stopped it to do some computer stuff though.

When F came back to the house he suggested going to the Internet Cafe and I thought it was a good idea. We got K a bento, then we went to Coco Ichibanya for curry. I had a spicy curry which was good. 

We got our massaging chairs and were able to relax for a few hours.  I worked on my scarf for most of the time and very nearly finished it.  I had just a little bit left, so after we came back to the house, I worked on it and finished it. Yay me. I did muff the finishing, but I think I fixed it.  Tomorrow I’ll try to darn in the ends and take some pictures of it.  

So, another boring-ish day. Tomorrow I will do a bit more laundry if all goes well and probably finish my scarf.  That’s it for me for now. Come back later and see if I get up to anything exciting.  Until tomorrow….




No comments: