March 17, 2018

Saturday - Sunny but cool

A good day.

This morning F and I got up and eventually had a quick breakfast before we headed out to our doctor’s office.  Now, I haven’t written too much about the doctor’s office, but there are a few things I don’t like about it.  They seem to feel that it is okay for the nurses to read patient’s blood pressure out in the waiting room in front of all the other patients.  I refuse to allow that.  One of the nurses called me by my first name today, rather than my family name.  I corrected her.  I wasn’t rude about it, I just went up to her after and said my family name and “desu”.  She said she was sorry…let’s hope she doesn’t do it next time.  F got mad at me though, which annoyed me.  I asked him why it was okay for him to be called by his family name and not for me?  He couldn’t answer, just liked being annoyed with me.

After the doctor’s visit, we went to the pharmacy and then back to the house.  We checked to see if K needed any food, she did, so we went off and got her some lunch, then brought it back to her. 

F and I went to the Indian restaurant for lunch and it was quite good.  We were very stuffed afterwards!  We went to a clothing store nearby but didn’t buy anything. I was sorely tempted by a sweater that I thought might be nice for my friend but decided not to do it. 

I asked F to drive us out to the Mikawa mall for a little shopping.  When we got there, we had a drink at McDonald and then did a little shopping for my friend.  I did try on a couple of things for myself and ended up getting a sweater for myself. It’s quite soft and yummy…for the next couple of weeks it’ll be cold in the morning and at night, so will use it then.  I got a couple of things for my friend too, so yay!

We went to the grocery store and bought something for F’s mum to eat and then left the mall.  We drove over to Don Quixote and did a little walk-through there.  I got a new lightning cord and a drink, F picked up a couple of things too.  

We drove back to Tsuruoka and delivered the food to K.  I brought some of our stuff upstairs.  F had an idea for our dinner, so drove the two of us to a new restaurant for us. It was Japanese and to be honest, I was a bit leery when we went in.  It was noisy and the waitress that met us at the door seemed a bit odd.  However, the food was quite good so we may go back.  We were on our way back to the house when F said that he’d like to get some eye drops, but it was too late. I pointed out that most of the drugstores stay open until 10 pm so we’d be okay.  We went to Tsuruha and did a little shopping. I got some body wash to take to the onsen with me, and F got his eyedrops. 

We came back to the house after that.  We watched a little TV, or I did.  F watched something on his cellphone.  We had some decaf coffee, later I had some tea.  

It actually turned out to be a nice day.  I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  My craft circle meet up has been called off so I have the afternoon to get into mischief instead!  Come back later and find out what I end up doing.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: