March 19, 2018

Monday - Cloudy and cooler

An okay day.

I got up a bit late this morning, but no matter! The news didn’t record this morning and there was a new drama on so I watched that and skimmed the news.  

I had a usual sort of morning, played a bit of computer tag with someone and never did connect with her and also had breakfast. Lunch followed later on, and I went down and said hello to K as well.  

F called to say that the Personnel Changing at his office had been announced and he wasn’t going to be transferred.  Yay! 

He came back to the house fairly early tonight and said that he wanted to have a massage.  We decided to go out for dinner and then he’d see if he could book one. If he could, he’d go there and I’d go to the Internet Cafe for a while. 

We had a quick and cheerful dinner at the place near the post office.  F ate so much rice I was surprised. I had about half a small bowl, I just didn’t want much, he had two heaping bowls.  

Afterwards, he booked a massage appointment for himself and dropped me off at the Internet Cafe.  I went in and got a booth.  I spent the next couple of hours in a massaging chair where I started a new craft project. F came and got his own booth when his massage was over.  He also got himself more food, which really surprised me!

We left the Internet Cafe after 11 and came back to the house.  I tried to book a hotel for a trip to Yamagata city next month but didn’t manage as they wanted a credit card and asked a question neither F nor I could understand.  I did book another hotel for a couple of days for us during Golden Week.  We’ll likely go to Sendai unless something comes up.

So that’s about it for my day. I got quite a bit of the new hat done, but I’m wondering if I should keep going with it or take it back. Will have to think about it.


No idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  Come back in a bit and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: