June 15, 2018

Friday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I had a slow start this morning. I just couldn’t get myself motivated.  Still, I finally did drag myself out of bed and got dressed.  

I had a quiet day for the most part. F came by early and offered to drop me off downtown, but it wasn’t even 10 am yet and nothing would be open. I said no thanks.  

Over the day I really didn’t get anything accomplished, sad to say.  I just spent a quiet day alone.  

F was late again tonight, not as bad as yesterday though.  He picked up a bento for his mother and gassed up the car.  He dropped off the bento and a little while later he and I went out to get bentos for us too.  He wanted to go to the regular grocery store, I requested MaxValu.  For me, it was a good idea, not so much for him.  I picked up some gyoza, chap chae, and some sweet and spicy (but not really) boneless chicken wings.  F got himself a bento and we went back to the house.

We ate in the kitchen which was quite nice to do.  I just couldn’t face sitting at the kotatsu on the floor in front of his mother. She’d be having some of our food too and I didn’t buy enough to share three ways.

After dinner, we cleaned up and then came upstairs. We watched The Good Doctor together and then I watched Bates Motel.  It was a bit spooky tonight.  

That’s about it really.  I did some knitting during The Good Doctor. I’m working on the cast off bit.  

I have absolutely no idea what we’ll get up to tomorrow.  I know that K is going to be out for part of the day, and F is going to the doctor in the morning.  That could be exciting! Snort.


Come back later if you like and see what Saturday looks like. Until tomorrow….

No comments: