June 21, 2018

Thursday - Cold in the morning, warmer later on

A good day.

I had a bit of a hard time getting motivated this morning.  I finally got up and dressed.  The news from the US was slightly better today, but somehow I still want to throw things at the screen.

I watched my morning show, had breakfast and then relaxed for a bit. I also caught up with some of my shows on the DVR.

F came back for a few minutes in the afternoon just after I put my lunch together.  He came bringing choco-mint ice cream and jasmine tea for us all.  Sweet!  

When F came back to the house after work, he brought his mother a bento and we went out.  He wanted to go to an onsen, but his usual one was closed today.  We went to Den-Den in Mikawa.  We had dinner first and then F went off to take his bath.  I sat in the lobby with a cup of cafe mocha and did some crochet.  It was quite nice, to be honest. 

Afterwards, we drove towards Tsuruoka and F started talking about getting more food.  We didn’t really need any I thought, but then I suggested going to MosBurger.  I wanted some wifi and F wanted more food.  Okay then.

We went to Mos and I used my card and a discount coupon, which was nice.  F had a shrimp burger on rice and I had a soy dessert with a drink.  We got a free order of fries too, so that was cool.

We came back to the house and we went upstairs.  F got ready for work tomorrow and I took a shower.  I watched a bit of TV as well and relaxed, probably too much as it is late and I am not in bed!

I’m not sure what is going to happen tomorrow or this weekend yet. I did get an invitation to go to the park on Saturday, but it does depend on when people are meeting, and for how long. I don’t do well in the sun!


That’s it for me for tonight.  Come back later on and see what I get up to next.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: