July 18, 2018

Wednesday - Hot and humid

An okay day.

I had a very quiet day today. I mostly packed my suitcase and watched a lot of stuff off the DVR. I had to make space for the new things I am recording while I’m away!

F was very late as he had an out of town driving assignment.  It was so hot and so late when he did come back to the house that I suggested getting bentos for all of us.  He thought it was a good idea.  We ordered them and then went to pick them up.

F and I had a few minutes before the bentos would be ready, so we toured the grocery store.  He got a few things, I didn’t really.  

We got our bentos and then came back to the house to eat.  We all enjoyed what we had ordered.  F washed up afterwards and we came upstairs.  

I took a shower, chatted a bit with my best friend and drank some tea.  I had a quiet evening.

I won’t be blogging for the next few days as I will be out of town.  Don’t miss me too much.  I’ll likely be back blogging either on Monday or Tuesday our time. It depends how tired I am when I come back.


And that’s it for me.  Have a good weekend! Until next time….

No comments: