September 12, 2018

Wednesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I didn’t quite get up on time this morning, but I was up quite early, so that’s okay.  I watched the news, NCIS: LA and later The Good Wife. I washed the new blanket and hung it up to dry in my room.

I had a fairly quiet day for the most part.  I did go out around 3:30 and checked my bike. F did fix it.  Yay!  I took my bike out and went for coffee. I biked over to Cafe Heart & Peace. I had an iced coffee and a crepe.  I used the wifi and read my book, and I enjoyed myself and being out and about on my own.  

After that, I went over to the shopping area across the street. I went to the hundred yen shop and bought a few things to give away my blanket with.  Then, I came back to the house. F called me on the way so I had to stop and talk to him. I hadn’t realized that it was so late that F was done work!

At the house, F asked about dinner again and I suggested bentos.  We decided to order from a bento place, so I did that on my computer.  F and I went to pick them up.  We went to Gyomu Supa too.  We got a couple of things, mostly bread and drinks.  

We came back to the house with the bentos and ate.  F made miso soup and we ate together.  The food was quite nice and it was nice not to have to cook and do a lot of dishes afterwards. 

I went upstairs after we finished cleaning up.  F came up a bit later and said he was going to a nearby onsen.  He left but came back fairly quickly. They were closed today.  He took a shower and later on I did too. 

That’s about it. Tomorrow I’m going out in the afternoon to have dinner with a friend. Don’t miss me too much. I’ll be back later on to chat. Until tomorrow….

No comments: