September 21, 2018

Friday - Cloudy then rainy at night.

An okay day.

Today was pretty much like every other day I’ve had this week.  I watched a few things off the DVR, but notably, I watched Saving Mr Banks with Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks.  Emma was fabulous as usual, really liked Paul Giamatti in this one too.  

Lunch was a little different today. I had a curry pack that I got at the grocery store instead of my usual sandwiches.  I had a little bread pudding for dessert and also set some out for K if she wanted it.  

I did 3 Postcrossing cards today and enjoyed getting them ready. I’ve had a few cards go through recently but haven’t received any in ages.  I’ll probably get swamped with them next week or something!

This evening K made her own dinner and we went out. I was hoping for a simple one, but we went to Foodever.  The fish place was closed tonight so I was forced to have gapao rice.  Oh, poor me.  I really like it a lot so I was quite happy really. 

After dinner, F and I went straight to the Internet Cafe and got massaging chairs. Yay us.  I watched Castle but fell asleep on it…ack.  I was going to do some YouTubing afterwards but discovered that Predators was on a terrestrial station, so watched that again instead.  I love that film!  So cool.  

We came back to the house and I took a quick shower, then F did too.  We barely spoke tonight. I was a tad annoyed with him at the Internet Cafe.  I told him we had about 13 minutes left then when I went back to his cubicle 11 minutes later, he was still watching TV and relaxing.  I really shouldn’t care that much. He pays for it, so if he wants to pay extra I should let him I suppose.  I couldn’t even get his attention at first.  I knocked on the door, I opened the door and said his name a few times, and finally had to shake his arm before he acknowledged me. Not a big deal really, but maybe he relaxed too much?


Well, I’m off to bed. I’m very sleepy and I haven’t too many ideas about what we’ll get up to tomorrow.  Come back later and find out. Until tomorrow….

No comments: