October 17, 2018

Wednesday - Mostly Clear and Sunny

A good day.

I got up on time this morning but didn’t actually go very far. I watched the news from the bed, with the cover on me. It’s getting too cold in the morning for much else!  

I had a very quiet day except I did a couple of loads of laundry and hung them up in the room. I even put away my dry laundry, which is something I don’t often do!

I did manage to wrap my sister’s presents today. I hope to send them off soon.  I’ll probably have to send them EMS, but it is pretty reasonable to do that. 

I cooked dinner tonight. We had pork saute, green onion cake (frozen), miso soup and rice.  I completely forgot that I was going to do some broccoli too. Oops. While I was cooking dinner I started to get some back spasms, they haven’t gone away yet.  

F and I did the dishes and put them away.  He wanted to go to the onsen, but since his favourite place is closed today, had to go elsewhere. He kept trying to get me to take a bath too, saying that the bath would be good for my back, but I refused. The water is just too hot for my skin.  The baths are also dehydrating and I think that might be my problem. He was getting quite pushy at times. 

I went to the onsen with him and sat outside in the lobby while he went in.  I probably won’t do that again there as there is no wifi and there aren’t proper seats either.  I did do a little of my bobbin craft, read 25 pages of my new novel and had a drink too.

After the onsen, F and I went to the grocery store at Mina and bought a few things for the house and for me.  

We came back to the house and put away the groceries. A little while later, I sorted out the garbage bags and put them by the door.  So exciting.  

We haven’t heard from the car dealership yet so don’t know if that is a good or a bad thing.  Fingers crossed it isn’t an expensive thing!

It’s a cold evening so I’m planning to get to bed soon.  Come back later if you like and see what happens.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: