October 19, 2018

Friday -Cloudy for much of the day, rain at night

A good day.

I had a quiet day again.  I got up early but stayed in bed under the covers for the news as the room was cold.  I did get dressed soon after though.

I got some mail today, a calendar from my sister. She sent one from the place we used to live in Scotland. Yay her.

F came back to the house around 5:30 I think and then I cooked dinner. It was just scrambled eggs on toast with broccoli and soup, but it was good! Poor K had a bit of problem with the fork and knife, but she’s used chopsticks for her whole life so I understood.  I probably should have gone for toast on the side for her.

F and I did the dishes and then he stayed downstairs to watch volleyball and I went upstairs and watched my telly. Yay for seeing Castle “live”.  

After 10, we went out to McDonald's to get some cinnamelts (they’re back!) and some wifi. I did well with both, F didn’t get the wifi.  We also visited the grocery store for a few snack things.  

We came back and I watched more TV after my shower.  I also watched the last half or so of Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, which made me laugh out loud so often.  

And that’s about it. I really should get to bed soon as I have to go to the doctor tomorrow.  I’m not sure exactly what else I’ll get up to, but if you come back later I’ll try and let you know.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: