February 19, 2019

Tuesday - Warmer and rainy

I got up this morning but it was a tad difficult! I’d been up earlier then went back to bed. I got up and watched the news from my bed though.  That’s where most of the news makes me want to stay…in my bed with the covers pulled up over my head.

I got up, dressed and did a few things around the room. I watched some TV this morning and decided that I was going to send some postcards today. I did in the afternoon.  

F popped back to the house once and was friendly. Later he called me with news about the returned items from the catalogue shopping I did at Christmas. He also told me that he took tomorrow off work. Okay then.

When F came back to the house he asked about dinner and I suggested getting Bentos in. I had thought about cooking but hadn’t made any plans to do it.  We ordered some Bento and had to pick them up by 7:30.

F and I drove over to that part of town and visited the Gyomu Supa. We got a few things for the house, both necessary and not. After that, we picked up the bento and came back to the house. 

We ate and K had some awful program on the TV where “tarento” tried to sing Queen songs.  I was wincing in pain at the horrible pronunciation and the lack of understanding of what the songs were about. I have the crazy idea that if you are going to sing a song on national TV in a language you don’t know, you probably should make sure that you understand the song a bit. 

F washed the few dishes after dinner and then I went upstairs. He spent a few minutes helping his mother with her heater before going upstairs.

When F came upstairs he suggested going to the Internet Cafe. We haven’t been there in ages so I said it was fine. We both got massaging chairs and spent 3 hours there. I watched some TV and some YouTube, did a little crochet and ate some junk food. Sigh. 

We came back to the house and I took a shower. F relaxed for a bit and has just gone to bed. I’m not sure what we’re going to get up to tomorrow. I’m trying to get him to see a doctor tomorrow but who knows if he will.  He has a mind of his own after all!

Come back later if you like and see what we get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: