February 21, 2019

Thursday - Cloudy and rainy

I had a quiet but fairly productive day today. I got up on time and watched the news, then I got dressed and a bit later had some breakfast. I vacuumed today, something I haven’t done in a really long time. I did the bit under my desk and also at the top of the stairs. I couldn’t go further down as the cord wouldn’t reach!

I did a bit of tidying up too. I went through a couple of drawers today. I discovered that one drawer holds work clothes so I left it for now and another drawer had two pairs of yoga pants for me, that fit! Woot. I must have put them away when I was smaller, but they fit now. 

I went through a couple of boxes and left one mostly as it was. The other box had some magazines that I have put in the garbage. I don’t have time to read the brand new magazines I get from friends, I certainly don’t have time to re-read old ones. 

I also moved the box with my sewing goods from in front of my closet. One of the reasons I can’t put things in my closet is that I can’t get into it. I’m not at the KonMari stage yet, but I have some more space and I’m happy so that’s a good thing!

I saw K a couple of times. She didn’t say much to me, but that’s okay. She cooked her lunch today, she had fish and it smelt terrible! I was a tad worried that she had burned something.

I didn’t hear from F during the day at all. I didn’t really expect to. When we are fighting he doesn’t call me at all. 

He got back to the house around 6:30 and was quiet. I spoke to him and he did answer so that was good. I asked if he needed a hug and he said he didn’t, then I said “what if I need one?” and so we hugged and it was nice.

I suggested going to Youme-shokudo near the main Post Office for dinner and F was okay with that. We took K along too and had a decent meal. I had Chicken Namban, F had Aji-fry and his mother had Grilled Saba.  We were all quite pleased with our meals.

After the meal, we drove K back to the house and left her. F and I went to Komeda Coffee and made use of the free wifi, then did a little grocery shopping nearby. We decided to have dinner at the house tomorrow. It’s not going to be terribly healthy, but should be fun. We’ve got some tortilla chips, some guacamole dip and some salsa and I’ll heat up something from the freezer so it isn’t completely unhealthy. 

We came back to the house and both of us had showers. F got to watch a little TV so he was happy and I watched a couple of things tonight so I was too.


Not sure what’s going to happen tomorrow. I may do a bit of laundry and I hope to do more sorting or tossing out of things. Come back later and find out. Until tomorrow….

No comments: