February 9, 2019

Saturday - Cold and gloomy

We had a quiet day today. We only went out in the evening and that was mostly because we had to!

F and I spent most of the day in the same room and didn’t fight, so that was a good thing. He was asleep for a lot of it. 

I watched some TV during the day and caught up with a few shows that I’ve recorded over the last week or so. I watched an episode of This is Us and the first episode of Killing Eve which was blooming brilliant.  The first scene or two with Eve I thought she sounded distinctly Canadian in the way she talked.

I hardly saw K again today, but I did see her a bit more than I did yesterday!

F and I went out for dinner. I’m sure we really shouldn’t have, but we don’t have a lot of food in the house. We went to Kula Sushi and it was fine. 

We also visited a drug store. F needed eye drops and we bought a new soap dispenser. The one we had before is a refillable one, but the foaming function had stopped working. We probably had it for a few years though. 

In the evening we came back and relaxed. We watched Castle Rock at 11:00 pm. Fumihiko is a big fan of some of the Stephen King movies, so I thought he’d like it. The first episode was creepy and I think we’ll be back next week!

That’s really it for today. It was such a quiet day, but it was nice in a way.  I would like to do something, but F shouldn’t go out very much. 


Come back later if you feel like it and I’ll write more. Until tomorrow….

No comments: