July 26, 2010

Monday - Sunny and hot I think. I never went out.

I got up at an early time and stayed up. Yay me. I watched Transporter 3 early in the day as I wanted to watch something else later. I shouldn’t have bothered as Transporter 3 was much better than the other thing I planned to see. I’m not saying Transporter 3 was great, mind you, just that it was fun and it had the Stath in it, so I enjoyed it.

I did a lot of laundry today, about 4 loads. I also did the prep for dinner.

I watched a bit of the TV I’d taped this weekend, but left a bit for tomorrow.

F called around 6:30 to say he was coming home and I was happy, until he arrived. He pretty much came home and proceeded to be a right twat for the rest of the night.

Yesterday we spent ages getting all those travel brochures together. He spent hours tonight going over them and making plans. However, he never once consulted me on the hotels or how long I’d like to stay. He did check dates, but personally I’m a bit more flexible than he is as far as that goes.

When I started making dinner I suggested that he make some rice for himself. He started making it and then told me it wouldn’t be ready for another hour.

The evening rapidly went down from there. He wouldn’t eat the food I made, wouldn’t talk to me and then after he’d made up an itinerary expected high praise. Whatever.

I’m not sure that we’re going to go as I told him I wasn’t interested in going anymore. He said he’d go alone and I am quite fine with that.

Around midnight he made the announcement that he still had work to do and asked me not to talk to him anymore. Considering I had barely talked to him all night at his request I thought that was a bit precious. He’s been flouncing around the apartment giving me evil glares for the last few minutes.

Anyway, our holiday together may be off, but I emailed my sister and asked if I could come over for Christmas. I think Christmas with a rambunctious 5 year old may be just what I need. And a lovely 13 year old! Happily she says it’s okay, so I will have to get off my duff and book things for myself. Yay me.

That’s it. I’m out of here. Night!

No comments: