May 9, 2012


Wednesday - Sunny and warm

An interesting day.  I got up on time again this morning and actually planned to go out, but decided to give it another day. I wasn’t well yesterday and thought I’d rather be safe than sorry.

I stayed home, watched a bit of TV and around 11 got a call from my husband. He wasn’t feeling well and had taken off the afternoon to go to the doctor and come home. Probably just as well that I didn’t go out after all. 

In the afternoon I did some laundry finally and waiting for F to come home. He did and offered to take me to the doctor about my foot, but I said no. I didn’t want to go today. I probably should have, but didn’t want to go there today.

F came home a couple of hours later and went straight to bed. He didn’t appear again for several hours.  

In the evening we went to a new restaurant and had shabu-shabu. It was good, but a bit expensive.  The restaurant was also quite busy so we had to wait to get in.  We came home via the grocery store.  I’m going to try and cook again tomorrow night.  Hope it works out okay.  

I watched a bit of TV tonight while F did a postcrossing.  I did a couple of rows of crochet too.  I think my afghan is just about the right size now. I should measure it. I’m going to run out of wool soon anyway!

And that’s my day.  Tomorrow I really hope that I’ll be able to get out of the apartment early and see my movie.  I checked the reviews and they were really good, so I should go. Got to go.  Night! 

No comments: