June 20, 2012


Wednesday - Rainy in the morning, clearing at night

A good day.  No, really!

I got up fairly early this morning and got dressed right away. I was hoping to go out and go to a movie, but sadly the weather was horrible and I decided not to.  I could make it to the theatre on time, but didn’t want to sit in the dark for two hours in wet clothing.  I stayed home instead.

I made myself some pasta for lunch and it was really nice.  I had whole wheat pasta and basil sauce. I added a small can of tuna to it and it was really nice.

After lunch I took a couple of postcards out to the post office. Of course it had stopped raining by now.  It was nice to get out for a while.   When I came home I started to get ready for my night out.  F came home around 6 and I waited for my dinner date to come by.  

She picked me up a little before 7 and we went to Paris Cinq for dinner.  We both had the same thing, soup, steak with salad, bread and then dessert and tea.  Everything was delicious, even the corn cream soup wasn’t too bad!  We chatted for a couple of hours about her former home-stay visitor.  She had some funny stories and lots of questions.

She brought me home around 9 pm and I watched One Tree Hill, then F wanted to go out! We didn’t have much for our breakfasts, so we picked a few things up, plus we got some gas for the car.  We came home again, and I did a bit more of my crochet.  Yay for me.  

F went to bed after his bath and I should go to bed fairly soon as I do have an early class tomorrow.  Hopefully the weather won’t be too bad tomorrow.  Come back and see how it is.  Night!

No comments: