Postcrossing - Incoming

To June 4th (Part 2)

Here are the second batch of postcards. I didn't receive any Postcrossing cards today, so we'll be up to date after this entry.




Vilmente sent me this card from Lithuania.  She studies at Vilnius University in the capital.  She is from Telsiai. She mentions that Telsiai is a small town of about 30,000 people.  She also writes that it has a lake in the middle of the town too.
Telsiai, Lithuania

Klaus from Dusseldorf sent greetings from the west of Germany. Dusseldorf is on the beautiful river Rhine.

Greetings from Dusseldorf (translated)

This card comes from Auke, a man who lives in Almere near Amsterdam.  He's married with two children.  He didn't really say anything else on the card:-(
It's still a lovely card though, and maybe my first with windmills from The Netherlands.

Zaanse Schans Windmills

There you have it.  Three lovely cards from Europe.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  

I wonder what will be in my mailbox tomorrow?

No comments: