September 10, 2012


Monday - Muggy and hot

I woke up a little late this morning after a bad night.  I got up around 4 and couldn’t get back to sleep. It was hot and humid, so I had to turn on the air conditioner.  

When I got up, I got dressed, watched one of my TV shows and then took a nap.  I got up, watched another show, napped again. 

I got up in the afternoon and managed to stay up.

F came home a bit late and after a while I made dinner.  It was as simple as I could manage.  I really wasn’t feeling that good. My head was buzzing like crazy.  Actually eating did help somewhat.  

F did the dishes and then put on The Pianist.  I can’t watch that one because it isn’t in English so I was perturbed.  Then, at 9 I suggested watching a movie but he got really upset and wanted to watch fighting crap.  So, he watched that and I went back to bed for a bit.  

I got up about an hour ago to watch Rizzoli and Isles and will stay up through Torchwood I think.  I hope!

Tomorrow F is off work and I’m not. I do have an afternoon class that I have to get to, but some errands to run beforehand.  Wish me luck!  I may really need it.  That’s it for me.  Night.

No comments: