September 12, 2012


Wednesday - Cloudy and humid, a little cooler for a while

I got up this morning about on time and watched my show.  I even had breakfast during it. Yay me!  

I had a quiet morning and then in the afternoon I just started to feel better and I ended up doing all kinds of neat things like laundry!  I did three loads, but had to use the spin cycle a few extra times.  

I put away a bunch of my clothes today too, I haven’t done that in a while! Tsk, tsk.  I did a bit of work for my school today, plus some for AFWJ so good for me!

F came home late tonight and then had to make dinner.  Poor thing!  Still, he did very well.  We had two kinds of fish grilled, plus soup and steamed spinach, plus salad and daikon oroishi.  It was quite good.  The fish had a lot of bones in it.  Boo!  I did the dishes and then spent some time with my computer.

We both watched a bit of TV tonight.  I enjoyed most of it, but F took a nap. I hope that he isn’t getting what I have.  I’m feeling much much better, but my voice is shot. I’m not sure how I’ll get through my class tomorrow!

Anyway, that’s about it for me for today.  I had a nice, calm day and enjoyed it for a change.  Tomorrow I have an early start, so I need to get to bed soon.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: