September 6, 2013


Friday - Cooler, Cloudy, Comfortable

A good day.

I got up this morning, watched a bit of telly and then went on-line.  Spent a bit of time on and off the computer today.

In the afternoon I scanned some cards and then took them out to the post office to post them.  I kept going and went to one of the cities souvenir shops and got a few local postcards.  They aren't great, but sometimes I get a request for them. 

I came back home, watched the Project Runway repeat and soon after it was finished, F got home.  He had a lie-down but I decided to go and talk to him tonight.  We snuggled and then I fell asleep!  When I woke up, we went out for dinner to Cocos.

We came home and I watched a bit of TV.  We both tried looking on line for a hotel for next weekend, but as usual, left it far too late.  I suggested to Fumihiko that we make some plans for us more than a month ago, but would he?  No, no he wouldn't.  It is so annoying.

We have been chilling out, just watching TV tonight. It's been rather mellow, but nice too.  I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow. I hope it involves cleaning up the tatami room, because it really needs it.  Sigh. That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: