November 7, 2013


Thursday - Torrential rain, clearer at night

A good day.

I got up at my alarm time this morning, but came through to the living room and fell asleep on the couch!  Gah.  

I had a good if quiet day today.  I did some of my usual stuff, got dressed and had breakfast.  I even had lunch today.  I had leftovers from the other day and sauteed them all.  Yum!  I even added an egg on the side for good measure.  Before I had lunch, I made up a garlic-soy sauce mix to marinate our dinner.  I put it on the pork and just left it.

In the afternoon I did a bit of cleaning in the kitchen.  The counter in particular was getting bad and I got it back to okay again. 

F came home around 5:30 in the midst of a tremendous storm.  After a little I asked if I should start cooking and then I did.  We had garlic pork, sauteed brocollini, and salad with two types of lettuce. F added some rice to his meal.  It was quite nice and there were a few leftovers for my brunch tomorrow. Yay for that!

In the evening, we went out.  F needed bath cleaner and I had suggested a visit to Mr. Donut.  We got a few groceries and then headed over to the coffee shop.  It was nearly empty so we had a nice time there.  F got a little embarrassed when I started dancing to "Rhythm of the Night" but realized that no-one but him was watching me!  Besides, I haven't heard that song in ages! 

We came home afterwards and had a quiet evening.  I watched a bit of TV but D-Life kept cutting out because of the bad weather.  I watched Once Upon a Time at 11:15 and did some of my crochet.  Tonight I worked on my shrug.  It's going well.  I really am looking forward to wearing it. 

And that's about it for me.  Tomorrow if the weather smartens up I'll try and go out.  If it doesn't, I'm not sure what I'll do.  Wish me luck!  Night!

No comments: