November 8, 2013


Friday - Cloudy but not rainy

A good day.

I overslept a bit this morning, but got up and watched my shows and had breakfast.  I took a shower, and relaxed.

I had a relaxed afternoon, I wrote some postcards up and then scanned them.  I had lunch, leftovers from last night, heated on toast.  That was really nice for a change of pace.  

I ran (biked) my cards over to the post office around 5 pm and came home.  F was quite late tonight, he didn't get home until 6:30 or so.  He was tired, so I made us a hot beverage.  We vegged for a while at our computers and I made a sad discovery.  Between the time that I wrote and sent my cards, one of the people I sent to decided to leave Postcrossing.  The management team were very nice and gave me credit for the card…so I have a card that arrived in zero days.  I'm quite sad as it was a special card for me and I really wanted to make the recipient happy with it.  Sigh.

F and I went out for dinner and since he didn't feel too hungry I suggested going for okonomiyaki.  We went and had a nice meal. I feel like we ate a bit too much, but it was yummy.  

We came home and I suggested watching an episode of Call the Midwife, so we watched the third one.  I loved it, but sometimes wonder what is going on in F's head.  He seemed to think that it was set in modern England!  I had to let him know that it was set in the 1950's!

We watched a few other things tonight, including Shameless, which is getting more and more shameless as it goes one.  I'm almost embarrassed to watch it with hub in the same room at times!  I love it, but sometimes the things that family gets up to…Yikes!

And that's about it for me.  I have no idea what we're going to do tomorrow.  We might see a movie tomorrow night, but I'm not really sure. I'm in the midst of Christmas shopping fear now.  I haven't bought much, but I have to get on it soon!
Got to go.  Night!

No comments: