December 20, 2013


Friday - Rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning to an empty apartment.  F had gone to work, but he left me some bread on the table. Yay.

I had a quiet morning, did a few things that I normally do, and then had breakfast.

In the afternoon I got ambitious.  I went through my clothes in the wardrobe and culled them.  I threw out many things with tears or stains or that didn't fit.  I'm not sure why I kept them all so long, but I did.  I filled 3 of our Japanese garbage bags.  I'm sure I'll regret some of them in a way, but it had to be done.  I also managed to finally finish unpacking from my trip to Canada!  There was now places to put my new clothes.

F came home for a minute or two to pick up some clothes and then he went off to his party.  

In the evening I cooked my dinner.  I had chicken wings and salad.  Yum.  I watched the new show Covert Affairs and enjoyed it.  It has potential.  Piper Perabo had a good quality about her.  I also watched The Dome AND Shameless, by taping one of them and watching it afterwards.  Yay me.  I also printed off a few nengajo, but I have to write them soon.

That's about it really.  I didn't go out because of the weather, so I stayed in and enjoyed my quiet day to myself.  I'll have F for the next 3 days so I'm a tad nervous because we've been fighting so much lately.  Wish me luck!  Night.

No comments: