January 26, 2014


Sunday - snowy and cold

Not a great day.

I got up this morning because I heard my husband making a noise.  I thought he'd already left, so I checked it out, but he was just in the process of leaving.  I said goodbye and then stayed up.  

I watched The Gilmore Girls and had a bagel, I spent a little time on my computer, I read the newspaper, and when I was nearly finished, F came back.  Sigh.  

I got dressed and a few minutes later he was demanding to know where I wanted to eat.  I had no idea, didn't really want to eat all that much anyway and so he started to make himself ramen.  I pulled one of his tricks.  I went into the bedroom, closed the door and went back to bed. I slept for a couple of hours, actually more like 3.  

When I got up later we were both quiet to each other, but not angry, just not anything really.  After 7:30 or so I suggested going to a couple of pasta places.  He said okay.  We went out and went to the one I didn't really want to go to, but didn't care enough to object.

We were at Moku-Moku and it was fine.  We both had their pasta set, and it was quite nice.  I had a shrimp and pea-pod genovase sauced spaghetti that I rather liked.  

After dinner we went to MaxValu for tomorrow's dinner ingredients.  We're going to have nabe again. It's going to be mostly hauksai and duck.  

We came home again and at 11 I turned on the TV for Smash.  It was a sad episode…but good.  I am rather sad the show was cancelled as I quite like it.  Then, Lost was on.  I finished crocheting my corner to corner lap-rug during it.  I have to darn in a lot of ends, but it looks good and I'm sure it will be nice and warm at my meeting.  

That's about it really for my day.  Tomorrow I have lunch plans if the weather is okay, and then a nabe for dinner.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that the rest of the day is better than today. Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: