June 3, 2014


Tuesday - Hot and sunny

A good day.  

I got up early again today and got to work.  I emptied out the cupboard under the bathroom sink.  It took me an hour and a half!  I had so much stuff in there.  I threw out a bunch of stuff, discovered other stuff (yay!) and got it almost empty.  It was mostly my stuff under there, so I really should have done it earlier.

I finished around the time that Friends started so I had my breakfast and started doing my computer stuff then.  A little later I made the bed and got dressed.  F called a couple of times to check that I was still going to join him for lunch.  

F picked me up a few minutes after noon and then we went to the restaurant.  F ordered ramen, and I ordered fried rice.  Mine came quite quickly, but F's took ages to come.  We ran out of time, so I told F not to drive me home, and I walked from the main road.  

I had a quiet afternoon at home.  I watched a bit of TV, scanned my cards and then ran off to the post office to post them.  

F wasn't late tonight so he came home.  He wanted me to pick the restaurant, so I suggested something odd for me.  I just felt like cold noodles, so we went to a soba restaurant and had them!  It was really yummy actually.  

We bought a few groceries and then came home.  Tomorrow we're going to have sandwiches for dinner.  I'm kind of looking forward to it!

So that's it really.  We had a quiet evening, F watched some TV, then I did too.  It was a nice evening.  

Not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow.  I might get started on my next movie column, or I might not!  Come back tomorrow night and find out.  Night.

PS…oh, on my postcrossing blog, I'm having a giveaway for a movie post card from Maleficent.  If you're interested, please check it out!

No comments: