July 16, 2014


Wednesday - Cloudy and rainy

A goodish day.

I got up early this morning and had my usual morning.  I watched a bit of a video on my craft and then did some crochet, had tea and breakfast.  

After my shower I did a bit of prep for dinner.  I poached a chicken breast and set up some yogurt to drain for later.  I had lunch and then spent more time on my computer.  

After F came home I kicked my food prep into gear and boiled some pasta and set the table.  Dinner was on the table fairly quickly.  We had poached chicken, salad, celery sticks, and cold basil and yogurt pasta.  That was really nice, but…our plates were fields of green! There wasn't any colour on them.  I should have thought of that when I bought groceries last night.

We had a quiet evening.  F tried to do some printing on his computer, but it didn't work. I think it was because he didn't set up the machine correctly.  

That's about it really.  I just watched the end of Emily Owens, MD and really enjoyed it.  It's too bad that it wasn't more successful. 

Tomorrow I have to make a run to the post office and I'll see what else I get up to.  Come back tomorrow night and I'll tell you all about it.  Night!

No comments: