July 19, 2014


Saturday - Hot and sunny

A quiet day.

Today was a very sleepy quiet sort of day.  F got up last night just as I was going to bed.  Apparently he came back to bed just a little after I went, but I was already asleep and didn't hear him.  

This morning I got up a little later than usual and watched Gordon Ramsay's cooking show.  He made teriyaki salmon which looked good, but I've never made it.  I don't really like sweet coatings on food though.

For lunch I reheated my soup and we had that and leftover bread from last night.  It was very good.  I really enjoyed it.

We watched quite a lot of TV in the afternoon.  F started working on something for our trip, so when I asked if we could go out at 5, he said not yet.  He was still working at 7, and got a little antsy when I suggested dinner.  Finally, we went out at 7:30.  Our first choice looked really busy, so we tried a yakiniku place and were able to get seated quite quickly.  

We had a nice meal and enjoyed ourselves.  We came home afterwards although we did talk about going to the internet cafe.  At home, I watched more TV, which I enjoyed and then at midnight I turned it off!  

No idea what we'll get up to tomorrow.  We might go shopping, we might go fishing, we might stay home!  Come back tomorrow night and find out.  Night.

No comments: