July 9, 2014


Wednesday - Rain, rain, rain and more rain

An okay day.

I got up this morning, spent time on my computer, then the couch, watched TV, read the paper, had breakfast, the usual.  I was just getting ready to watch something at 12 when F phoned and invited me out for lunch.  

I did a quick change and then met F as he drove up to our apartment.  We went to the Chinese Restaurant that F likes, that is closing soon.  We had a nice lunch there and then F drove me home.  He tried to get me as close to the door as he could. It was raining cats and dogs at that moment.  I got out of the car and made a run for it, right through the overflow from the eavestrough!  Ack!  I got soaked.  It didn't matter as I was home already, but I did have to change my clothes again!

In the afternoon I tried to watch more TV until the TV died out.  I took a nap for a bit, then got up and got on with stuff.

F wasn't too late tonight, which was nice.  He wanted to go out fairly early on to buy himself some new shoes.  We went over to Shoe Barn and I found him a fairly good pair.  He bought them and then we headed out for dinner. 

F asked for the place he loves and I hate, so I said no.  I also told him I don't ever want to go there again.  I suggested the little Japanese place that I like, so we went there for dinner.  We each had the same thing, udon with tempura donburi.  It was very nice.  

We bought groceries and then came home.  At home, F took an early shower and I did the garbage up for him to take out tomorrow.  We had a relaxing evening, watching a little telly.  

Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  I think the weather will be as bad tomorrow as it is now.  It's a bit scary in a way.  I just hope that nothing really bad happens around here weatherize.  

Anyway, that's it for me.  Talk to you tomorrow?  Night.

No comments: