October 28, 2014

Tuesday - Rainy 

A good day.

I woke up a bit early this morning because F had come home to pick something up.  He got it and left.  I did get up a few minutes later.  

I had a quiet morning and somewhere along the way discovered that some of the payTV channels are free at the moment.  That was fun.  There was a lot of Tom Jones, which caused great hilarity on Facebook! And, I finally took a shower.  Woot.

In the afternoon I had lunch and then scanned my cards.  Around 4:50 I dashed off to the post office to mail them.  I got there just before the postie too.  Yay.  

At home I started to prep for dinner.  F popped home and then left again to get kerosene. It’s quite cold in the morning and at night now.  They had snow in Hokkaido and Aomori already.  Boo!

Dinner tonight was leftover stew on top of pasta.  It was pretty darn good, even if I say so myself.  And I do!  F did the dishes and then we settled in for the night.  We both watched a bit of TV and enjoyed it I think.  I finally wrote one of the movie reviews for my Facebook page.  Whew!  I was rather behind them.  


I also wrapped my sister’s present tonight. I hope to go out and mail it tomorrow.  That’s about it for me for my update.  I have no idea what I’ll get up to tomorrow, but if you come back I’ll tell you!  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: