February 27, 2015

Friday - Snowy, rainy and cold

A good day.

I got up this morning and watched the new show on D-Life.  It’s okay I guess.  I had a quiet morning and was even able to do a bit of reading on my book.  I tried a new morning cereal today, a muesli.  It was quite nice.  

In the afternoon I took a shower, watched a bit of a movie and generally had a good time.  I even packed a bit of my suitcase. Later on, F called to say he was going to his mother’s then he came home.  


I started dinner after F said he was on the way home.  It was very simple today.  We had boiled brussels sprouts, tofu & chicken burgers, salad and then leftover Swiss chard and chicken from last night.  It was good! 

After dinner I looked for a specific item of clothing.  I finally found it, but decided that it needed some repairs.  I brought it out to the living room and then F and I decided to go out for a “date”. 

We were going to go to Mr. Donut but there was no parking there, so we ended up at Mosburger.  I had a dessert and F had a fish burger.  We chatted for a few minutes and then came home again.  I did my sewing and watched a little TV.  When 11 came along I went over to the couch for Pretty Little Liars, but F went to bed.  I worked on my bobbin knitting for a bit.

At the moment I’m now watching Episodes.  WOWOW has a few episodes on back to back.  I won’t be able to watch them all as I have to get some sleep, but it is a terrific and funny show.


Tomorrow I need to finish getting ready for my trip.  I will also finish up my decluttering.  I haven’t written about it, but so far in February I have been throwing things out that are around my computer desk.  The area is looking much better, although it still isn’t tidy.  I may start with another room next month, I’m not sure yet.  I’m not sure if I’ll be able to update tomorrow night as I’m going to have an early morning on Sunday.  If not, I’ll be back on Monday night! Until tomorrow?

No comments: