May 30, 2015

Saturday - Warm and sunny, Rain at night

A good day.

I got up a bit late this morning.  F was gone and the apartment was quiet.  Finally, I dragged myself out of bed and got dressed.  I had a quick breakfast and watched a bit of TV.

F came home around 1 and wanted to go out for lunch.  We decided to go to Cafe Ridea and had a very nice lunch there.  We both had the same thing, a Popeye Doria.  It was really good.  It came with soup, a few starters, a big doria and dessert and a drink.  After lunch, we went shopping.

F got himself a new clock for the bedroom.  The old one that I bought years ago (and he “stole” for his own use) wasn’t working anymore so I suggested getting a new one.  We went to K’s Denki and looked at a few.  I wouldn’t let F get the cheapest one because I think it was too small for both of us to see the buttons on it.  I looked at Fitbits as well, but they only had one model and it was more expensive than I expected.  

We made a quick trip to Musashi, the hardware store for a special envelope for happy occasions, and then got a couple of things for F and his mother. We had a quick drink at McDonalds and then came home.  

F went over to his mother’s to take care of his dog and then came home again.  We decided to go over to the mall and then go shopping.  We drove to Mikawa, had dinner in one of the restaurants there.  I had a steak and chicken dish that was small, but quite nice.  After that, we went looking for something.  We weren’t really planning on buying it today, but we did and it was nice!  F also picked up some t-shirts for himself and then it was nearly time for the movie.

We went to see Run All Night, the latest Liam Neeson movie and it was surprisingly good. I enjoyed it a lot, F thought it was too violent and had too many guns.  I’m right though!

We checked out Don Quixote after the movie.  I was still looking for a Fitbit.  They didn’t have any, just the similar things, but I wasn’t in a buying mood anyway.  I bought a few things for me in the food department.  I got some Lady Grey Tea, some brownies to snack on (they’re small, so I can fit them in at the end of a day when I didn’t eat too much) and a drink for the way home.  I also bought F a can of beer, but he couldn’t drink that on the way home!

We came home in the rain.  It wasn’t too bad until later on though.  I watched Newsroom first and then we both watched Machete Kills.  It was dumb but fun.  

That was it for my day.  It really was quite good.  I enjoyed myself anyway!


Tomorrow I’m not sure what we’ll get up to.  F is supposed to be cutting grass around the apartment early on, but it is very wet right now.  I think they’ll cancel it.  I hope so anyway.  Come back and find out what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: