October 13, 2015

Tuesday - Warm and Sunny

A good day.

I spent most of the day packing and re-arranging my suitcases.  I think they are under the maximum weight.  I think and hope!

I wrote a letter to the wife of the man who died, and sent it off today.  I hope the address was correct.

It was a teacher development day today and my nephew didn't have school. I was rather glad about that as I was able to spend a bit of time with him.  We played a bit of indoor hockey, then catch and also did some more origami.  He likes the paper aeroplanes too.

My sister, nephew and I made a quick run out for money and groceries!  I arranged to have my credit card paid and took a little money out for the trip.

In the evening I had dinner with my family.  It was leftovers and was great! I really enjoyed it.  Turkey rules!

In the evening my sister and I scanned a few old family photos, which she emailed to me.  I don't really need the originals and my sister can pass them on to her children.

Well, that's about it for me.  I'm looking forward to seeing my husband again, but not looking forward to the trip. I should be home in a few days, but I'm not sure when I'll be up to blogging again!  Don't miss me too much, but please check back in a few days!  Until next time....

No comments: