December 15, 2015

Tuesday - Clear and warm, rain at night

An okay day.

When I went to bed last night, F was very unsettled, so I put my hand on the part of his back that is usually bad.  I let go of a lot of my anger and concentrated on healing energy.  It sounds all new age-y, but I felt better and he fell asleep soon after.

This morning, I got up and did my usual things.  I watched House, did a workout, and then got some mail ready to go to the post office.  I wrote a couple of Gotochi cards to send, plus made a list for sending off my BFF’s present to her.  I had lunch, watched a DVR programme and then walked to the post office.  

I got my package mailed off and almost had a chat with the post office lady about it, then came home again.

F was late tonight and still not talking to me.  Sigh.  I talked to him, but a lot of the time he wasn’t listening to me.  I let him have his dinner first and then I had my leftovers.  They were so delicious.  I had them for lunch too.  

F watched a lot of Japanese crap on TV tonight, so I told him I needed the TV at 11 and watched The Following.  It was good but a bit freaky.  

Tonight I also found a box for presents for my sister and her family.  I’m just not sure if I can cram them all in.  I don’t want to send them as two boxes but I will if I have to.  I didn’t want to work too hard on it tonight as it gets noisy.

I wrote up 3 postcards tonight. It’s the first time in a couple of weeks that I have done much postcrossing at all.  I still have soooooooo much to do and I’m running out of time to do it all.  Wish me luck with that!


That’s about it for tonight.  I plan to go to the post office early if I can and take the box if I can figure out a way to take it there and be dry too.  Come back tomorrow night and see if I have any success! Night.

No comments: