January 8, 2016

Friday - Rainy/snowy

An okay day.

I got up this morning around 8 and then went back to bed after that.  Of course, it guaranteed that I’d oversleep and I did.  Sigh.  I got up late, but had breakfast and my tea anyway.

I got dressed to do a workout, but then thought that F might come home for lunch, so waited for a while.  He didn’t come home so I did my workout a bit late, that’s all.  I did a couple of YouTube Workouts that kept me on my toes.

In the afternoon I did my computer stuff, then had lunch.  I had part of the nabe, and part of the leftovers from earlier in the week.  After that, I scanned my cards, uploaded them and stamped them too.

I walked them to the post office just before 5.  Of course I missed the post, but there might be a later one, or not.  Anyway, I got more exercise and that was good.  It was halfway between sleet and snow outside, but not very cold.  

I came home and did up the dishes that I had made earlier.  I got ready to make the guacamole that we planned on.  When F called I was happy to hear from him and he sounded cheerful too.

When F actually came home however, he was in a bad way.  He wouldn’t hug me, threw himself on the couch and a few minutes later went to bed.  I asked him if he wanted dinner but he said he didn’t.  I made up the guacamole and had it and some chips for my dinner.  It was very good.

A bit later, F took a bath and then of course made himself some noodles.  He left a huge mess all over the kitchen as usual.  I ended up cleaning it up a bit later.  I didn’t mind too much.  He often does my dishes, but I usually leave one or two not very dirty plates or bowls, he leaves pots, knives, cutting boards, beer glasses, and bits of food everywhere.  

He slept on the couch for a while before going to bed.  He was really mean and cranky.  I know he’s in pain, but it isn’t my fault. I hope that he’ll go to the doctor tomorrow and get a shot of niceness or something.  

I watched some TV, both good and bad, and I’m going to go to bed soon.  I’m a bit tired.  

We have no plans for this weekend, and it is a long weekend. 


Come back later and see what we get up to on our Saturday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: